We offer powder coating on a wide variety of products for both industries and individuals. More Info.
Custom Cosmetic Finishes
- Weld Grinding and sanding on any material for professional results
- Sandblasting with a variety of medias and grits can create a wide range of finishes on most any material including plastic. From lightly frosted which on plastic can allow light through to heavily pitted on metal creating shine and sparkle
- Dozens of tools both industrial and custom along with a skilled and trained staff are capable of creating nearly any finish you need to achieve
- We offer a wide selection of paints to cover all your needs
- 7 Vibratory bowls of various sizes to handle any job, large or small
- Specialized media and cleaners to deburr, burnish, clean or descale any material
- Unique media and techniques used to create custom looks and finishes
Normal turnaround is 3-4 days
Sand/Glass Bead/ Steel Shot Blasting
- 2 Automatic blasters for large volume work
- 4 manual blasters for larger or more delicate pieces
- Steel shot blaster for material strengthening and peening
We also offer Cerakote coatings for finishes that require a high temperature finish, such a exhausts and engine components. These coatings prevent corrosion, increase durability and provide thermal insulation. They are available in a variety of colors and finishes ranging from semi-gloss Black Velvet to high gloss Stoplight Red. All of these products can withstand temperatures in excess of 1200°F and select coatings can withstand temperatures higher than 1600°F.
Call for more information on Cerakote
- D/A Sanding
- Hand Deburring
- Sorting and Inspection
- Scale Counting and Packing
- Heat Sealing and Wrapping
- Parts Washing
- Disassembly and Cleaning
- Certified Destruction
- Light Assembly
- Clear Irradiate/Yellow Chromate
Prices quoted over the phone will be ball park figures. We will usually need to see the part to get a clearer picture of what it entails. This includes condition and how much masking it might require.
Prices quoted through E-mail and over the phone are only good for that day and may change over time.
While we work very hard to get your job done within your time frame we do jobs in the order they were received. Normal turn around is 7-10 working days. During busy periods this time may extend to 15 days. Additional charges may apply for "rush" work.
We cannot be held responsible for finished parts left in our shop past 30 days.